There are so many amazing things about fan conventions: artists, vendors, celebrities, gaming… and FANS! Fan panels are in integral part of the DNA that makes up convention culture. WasabiCon offers the opportunity for attendees to help craft the entertainment for our convention by opening fan panel registration. Here’s what you need to know…
1. Only one panel per person/group… We want to present a variety of perspectives to the fandom and (while we appreciate you hosting a panel) we want to make sure you have the time to enjoy the rest of the convention!
2. All panel hosts must be paid attendees of the convention… We don’t offer comp passes for single panel presentations. We don’t allow more than one panel per person/group. You can see where we’re going with this.
3. Panel content must be theme specific… 3. Panel content must be theme specific… Panels should cater to things that would appeal to pop culture (aka “all things geek.”) We’re pretty flexible, but please use common sense.
4. All panel content must not exceed a PG-13 rating… WasabiCon is a family friendly convention. While me may offer some 18+ events, they are tightly regulated and offered late in the evening.
5. Scheduling is subject to change based on the needs of WasabiCon… We will do our best to work with you on scheduling the panel in a time slot that works best for everyone involved. If, for unforeseen reason, we need to change when you panel is scheduled, we will let you know in advance.
Go here and sign up: https://wasabicon.com/events/fanpanels