All Artists, Exhibitors, and Vendors Must Read and Agree to These.
- All Exhibitors and their staff are responsible for adhering to the Convention Rules and Weapons Policy posted online at WasabiCon.com/jax/policies.
- The assignment of Exhibitor space will be solely at the discretion of Green Mustard Entertainment management. While we will do our best to accommodate every request, we cannot guarantee a specific space.
- We will attempt to notify you of your booth number and assignment prior to the event along with load in location and instructions. Exhibitor packets containing wristbands and any other pertinent paperwork will be available for pickup before the event begins.
- Your Exhibitor space will be considered confirmed upon receipt of full payment. Partial payments and verbal agreements do not constitute a confirmed space or guarantee of any kind.
- Any cancellations must be received in writing no later than forty-five (45) days in advance of the event. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for any cancellations. Cancellations are not permitted after fourteen (14) calendar days before the start of the event and all fees (partial or complete) are non-refundable after that point. All refunds will be sent via U.S. Mail or via our online ticketing system within forty-five (45) days after the conclusion of the event.
- Load in, set up, and breakdown times for exhibitors (artists, vendors, etc.) is strictly enforced. Load in typically takes place the day before the convention in order to manage access to the loading dock. For 2-3 day conventions, you will not be permitted to load in the first day of the event, so please plan accordingly. Load in of single (1) day events is permitted the morning prior to opening. All exhibitors are are required to be open and operational during the posted Exhibitors Hall hours.
- Bootleg merchandise (aka “grey market goods” or any and all unlicensed products and reproductions of any kind) including but not limited to imports, weapons, costumes, accessories and all products containing trademarked properties is not authorized for sale in any Green Mustard Entertainment Exhibitors Hall.
- WasabiCon’s events are designed to be family friendly and appropriate for all ages. Any merchandise or material that exceeds a PG-13 rating should not be on clear display or easily accessible by attendees without assistance.
- Exhibitors agree that no weapon or adult material shall be purchased by or handled by any person below the legal age of 18. You are responsible for furnishing adequate information to Green Mustard Entertainment as to the proper removal of a weapon or adult material from the convention after purchase.
- Green Mustard Entertainment reserves the right to revoke or refuse any application, deny access to, and/or remove Exhibitors from the event at any time.
- Green Mustard Entertainment is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, acts of nature, acts of God, or other causes.
- You are responsible for providing your own insurance, and neither Green Mustard Entertainment nor the hotel/convention center/event venue will be responsible for obtaining insurance for you, your company, or your employees.
- It is your responsibility to collect, report, and pay sales tax and/or fees according to federal, state, county and city regulations. Information and forms can be found online at http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/taxes/sales_tax.html
- All exhibitors (artists, etc.) must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- All businesses must be owned and operated by an adult (18 years old or older.) The owner-operator is responsible for their staff adhering to Florida labor laws. For details, please visit http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Index&Title_Request=XXXI#TitleXXXI
- Additional processing fees may apply if you pay for your space online (via Tixr).