Maid Café Mikkusu
Anime/pop culture con-based maid cafe with a focus on Akihabara authenticity. 💕
Konnichiwa! Maid Café Mikkusu welcomes WasabiCon attendees to experience an actual Akihabara style maid cafe presentation similar to the ones in Japan. Your ticket for this all ages event includes a kawaii meet and greet with the maids, a short stage performance, games, and other immersive elements.
1. Please make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your seating.
2. Tickets are non-refundable. If you miss your seating, you’ll have to buy a ticket for another seating.
3. Please be polite when interacting with the maids. We want everyone to have a comfortable, fun, and family friendly experience.
4. No food or beverage will be served this year due to COVID-19 event protocols.
5. Bring the QR code (printed or on your phone) on your ticket with you to check into the cafe.
You can order your tickets online. There are six (6) seating times available on Saturday and five (5) available on Sunday. Tickets will be available at the door unless they are sold out in advance. We highly recommend that you purchase your ticket in advance since this event sells out each year.