The ninth annual WasabiCon anime/cosplay/gaming convention will take place October 3-4, 2020 at the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center located at 1000 Water St, Jacksonville, FL 32204. An integral part of our event is the presence of merchandise and promotional engagement opportunities for attendees, so THANK YOU in advance for your interest in being an exhibitor at the convention. Please take a moment to read the 2020 VENDOR APPLICATION FORM completely before filling out and submitting your information.
EACH VENDOR BOOTH COMES WITH
One (1) six foot skirted table.
Two (2) folding chairs.
A waste basket.
A 10×10 space with backing pipe & drape.
Two (2) Vendor Badges granting early access to the Vendor Room for load in/set up/restocking.
NOTE: If you are a FOOD TRUCK and interested in setting up at the event, pricing and space arrangements are different from standard vendors. Please email Danielle@WasabiCon.com for details.
HOURS FOR SET UP AND OPERATION. Please note that these are subject to change and the most up to date version will be posted here on the website.
- Friday, October 2, 2020
- SET UP + LOAD IN is from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- NOTE: This is the only load in time. Access to load will not be available Saturday morning. Set up only.
- Saturday, October 3, 2020
- SET UP is from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- VENDORS ROOM HOURS are from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- Sunday, October 4, 2020
- SET UP/RESTOCK is from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- VENDORS ROOM HOURS are from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- BREAKDOWN/LOAD OUT HOURS are from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- $325 for a Standard Booth before May 15, 2020.
- $350 for a Premium (preferred location) Booth before May 15, 2020.
- $375 for a Standard Booth on or after May 16, 2020.
- $400 for a Premium (preferred location) Booth on or after May 16, 2020.
Booth sales will close September 15, 2020.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING A BOOTH
- Power is NOT included with your booth. You will need to purchase power directly from the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center. Click here for the order form and pricing.
- Wifi is available in the convention center. If you need a hard line, a fee will apply. Click here for the order form and pricing.
- There is a limit of four (4) spaces per vendor. This is due to floor plan logistics and to be fair to other vendors.
- You can purchase one (1) additional Vendor Badge per booth for $25.
Vendors@WasabiCon.com (407) 536-9272
Download the 2020 VENDOR APPLICATION FORM