Please take a moment to read our convention’s FAQ page for standard questions about the event. We’ve compiled information specific to this year in this post. If your question isn’t answered here or on the FAQ page, please contact us via email: contact@WasabiCon.com.
FOOD – One of largest feedback pieces from last year’s conventions was the lack of available food at the conference center. We’re happy to announce that we’ve worked with the Lexington to offer a number of options for our attendees this year!
- LEXINGTON FOOD STATION. Located in the Lobby Area on the wall in between the Sales Office & Pier 1515 Restaurant.
- PIER 1515 FOOD RESTAURANT. Located inside the conference center near the viewing room.
- FOOD TRUCK: JOYSCHTICK FOOD TRUCK. Located outside the conference center near the entrance. Saturday only.
- FOOD TRUCK: THE HYPPO GOURMET. Located outside the conference center near the entrance. Saturday only.
- VENDOR: WILD BILL’S OLDE FASHIONED SODA. Located in the Exhibitor’s Hall.
GUEST: JUSTIN BRINER – Justin will have a table in the Exhibitor’s hall where he will be signing autographs throughout the weekend. His prices are:
- Autograph (with item supplied by the attendee) $20
- Autograph (with print provided by the actor) $30
- Selfie $15
- Combo Autograph + Selfie (with item supplied by the attendee) $30
- Combo Autograph + Selfie (with print provided by the actor) $40
Additionally, Justin has two panels:
- SAT 3:00 PM, Q&A with My Hero Academia’s Justin Briner! – MAIN EVENTS
- SUN 1:00 PM, A PLUS ULTRA Discussion with Justin Briner – MAIN EVENTS
GUEST: SHELBY RABARA – Shelby will have a table in the Exhibitor’s hall where she will be signing autographs throughout the weekend. Her prices are:
Autograph and selfie $35
Autograph and video $40
Combo Autograph, selfie/pic, video $45
Additional videos/pics/autographs each $15
Additionally, Shelby has two panels:
- SAT 2:00 PM, Listen Up, You Clods! Q&A with Shelby Rabara – MAIN EVENTS
- SUN 2:00 PM, Outside Steven’s Universe: A Conversation with Shelby Rabara
WasabiCon will take place at the Lexington Hotel & Conference Center. The address for the venue is 1515 Prudential Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32207.
Event parking is $5 per day. Valet parking (with a hotel reservation) is $12 per day, and overnight self parking (with a hotel reservation) is $5 per day. Overflow parking is located at the Duval County School Board building east of the conference center off of Prudential Drive. Space is based on availability.
The complete schedule is available online at www.WasabiCon.com/schedule. Key schedule elements:
- REGISTRATION is open from 9 AM to 8 PM on Saturday and 9 AM to 4 PM on Sunday.
- the EXHIBITOR’S HALL is open from 12 PM to 8 PM on Saturday and 11 AM to 4 PM on Sunday.
- EVENTS start at 10 AM both days, with programming ending around midnight on Saturday and 7 PM on Sunday.
You can buy your tickets at the door. Once you arrive at the conference center, head to the Propeller Room and fill out a registration form. Tickets are $30 for Saturday, $20 for Sunday, or $40 for the weekend. Prices include tax. Cash and credit cards are both accepted.